A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Absolute Frames feature not working V.7.4.2

Absolute Frames feature not working V.7.4.2

Hi all,

I'm using KM 7.4.2 and the absolute frames feature is not working. Everytime I move a frame I have to delete the whole line of frames manual and manually copy and paste them all again with the new position.

I am checking the "absolute all frames" box and "apply" but it still only applies to one frame?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jamie

I don't quite understand what you are trying to do. It could be me as I rarely have more than two frames on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by blanius View Post
    I don't quite understand what you are trying to do. It could be me as I rarely have more than two frames on anything.
    If I have an image in the timeline (say 20 frames long), if I move the first image/frame in the timeline to a different position and check "absolute all frames" all the preceding frames of that image should align to the same new position. However this does not work. It does not align all frames.

Thanks.

Super Moderator
    You need to select the image in all the frames (Objects > Selection Scope > All Frames) before you move the image.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hartzell View Post
    You need to select the image in all the frames (Objects > Selection Scope > All Frames) before you move the image.
    Perfect. Thanks Bob.