Thread: http://www.sonnenwasser.net

http://www.sonnenwasser.net

Here we are...
    ....................what to you think?

tx spocky

no critik at all..?

Everything supi..?

thx spocky

It is nice but a lot of people are moving away from a total flash website cause not everyone have flash player installed.

FK Rocks..!

Good work

Its a good site, but the fonts u choosed dont suits the site.
    Waqas A.M. Siddiqui (Vicky)
    Graphics Designer

It looks good, and I especially like the site title in the lower left, it gives it some character. I think I'd visually pop the flash out from the rest of the html background though. With a black page and a black background, it looks a bit off center. Maybe tinker with a gradient background for the page and border around the flash? Just a thought.

Wordpress Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by hiyatran View Post
    It is nice but a lot of people are moving away from a total flash website cause not everyone have flash player installed.
    I disagree statistically 99% of the internet has the flash player installed and its just under 2mb if they don't. With the advent of xhtml, css, and robust javascript libraries for ajax and effects people are using it where it makes sense. Flash for a movie viewer or stand alone application sure for most full sites certainly not.

Having said that

The sites color scheme is easy on the eyes, the transitions aren't to long, and the interface is simple enough to pick up as soon as the site loads. The layouts changing from screen to screen kind of bother me but this is a creative site not a corporate so its really a non issue.