A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [WTS] Two-Player Flash SHMUP Game [Sitelocked, $25]

[WTS] Two-Player Flash SHMUP Game [Sitelocked, $25]

Two-Player Flash SHMUP Game [Sitelocked, $25]
    Hello everyone. I'd like to inform you that I am selling a two-player vertical shooter Flash game. I will brand the game with your logo on the main menu, in the pause prompt, and if you want, add your preloader before the game (if you have one). I will also link these logos to the website of your choice.

Of course, since I intend to sell multiple copies of the game, the copy will be sitelocked to the site that you choose to upload it to. I'm selling copies for $25 USD each.

I probably won't be able to make major changes if that's what you need since I'm quite busy these days. Additions outside of what I've stated in this thread will probably cost more.

Here is a link to the game:
    http://spielmacher.heliohost.org/HikTomSample.html

Note: I intend to change the preloader or use the sponsor's preloader.

Hikouki Tomodachi a a vertical space shooter for one or two players. Players have the option of controlling a ship with the keyboard, controlling a ship with the mouse, or controlling both (it's advised to have a friend over if you're trying the latter option, but the skilled player may succeed in controlling both ships).

The game does not break between "levels", instead, the game continues on almost like a gauntlet. Try to defeat all three bosses and win the game in under ten minutes!
    Send me a PM if you're interested in mini Flash games.
    Examples of my work: Arian Starfighter, Hikouki Consecution
    I'm interested in doing small-scale games at the moment.

I wanted to let you know that I am also offering a primary license on this game for $100 under the stipulation that I can upload the game under my own account on NewGrounds and Kongregate. This sale does not include source, but if you're interested in the source (with some assets removed, of course), then I can sell that to you as well, but for a higher price.
    Send me a PM if you're interested in mini Flash games.
    Examples of my work: Arian Starfighter, Hikouki Consecution
    I'm interested in doing small-scale games at the moment.