A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Site about men style

Site about men style

What do you think about this site: http://www.menstyle.lt

the site looks good. looks like you put a lot of work into it and hats off to you.

When I click on the English flag, the articles are in Lithuanian. You need to make it consistent. People looking at the English site will want to see the English cause we don't all speak Lithuanian.

Thanks for your feedback. yes i know this problem about articles. we now are translating these article.

The site looks nice, but the banner advertisement at the top (at least the one I got) really contrasted with the palette, and sort of cheapened what otherwise looked very professional. I'd pull the banner advertisement in the header if it's beyond your control what is being served and maybe throw another one in the margins where it can't clash so much. Just a thought..

Wordpress Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by dullgrey View Post
    The site looks nice, but the banner advertisement at the top (at least the one I got) really contrasted with the palette, and sort of cheapened what otherwise looked very professional. I'd pull the banner advertisement in the header if it's beyond your control what is being served and maybe throw another one in the margins where it can't clash so much. Just a thought..
    I don't know if I would say it cheapens the site but I would say you probably need to reflect on what the mission of the site is. If your goal is to push an eye glasses affiliate program then you're succeeding. I see a lot of sites doing this with banners and it always boggles the mind.

That space would probably be of more utility to the site if it highlighted sales or information the customer needs right away.