A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash loads XML in Firefox and Explorer but not Chrome but it does on another machine

Flash loads XML in Firefox and Explorer but not Chrome but it does on another machine

I have this game that I've been working on, it's an RPG that saves player info on a mysql database and loads info like weapon stats, armor stats, etc from XML.
    http://superawesomecool.uphero.com/RPG/RPGFLA.swf
    When I tried playing it on my computer with Chrome, I couldn't get past the loading screen. I did some testing and found out it wasn't loading the XML files on Chrome, I tried it on Firefox and it worked perfectly. I tried it on Firefox and Explorer on another laptop and it worked. I also asked my friend to try it on Chrome and it worked for him. Another friend tried it on Firefox but had the same problem as me. So I don't know what's going on, can't be a problem with my code since it works all the time when I test it in CS3.

Edit:
    It's a security sandbox error, #2048. But I already allowed it from the Macromedia Global Security Settings so yeah..
    Last edited by 5Five555; 07-05-2010 at 10:40 PM.