A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Summer Music

Summer Music

Now that summer is in full swing here(100* with 100% humidity) I'm curious what shows you all plan on seeing this season?

I'll be heading to Camp Bisco next weekend along with my lady friend and 2 other girls and later this summer I'm trying to catch Primus with Gogol Bordello but other then that all other shows are up in the air.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

McCartney this weekend at AT&T Park in SF. Some local festivals in August and September. Starting to plan for JazzFest in NO next spring. It's been a few years...time to return.
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

Back to reality and work. Camp Bisco rounded out to be an amazing weekend. Saturday night we got hit with the most severe storm I've ever seen. It was nonstop lightning for hours and shake the ground thunder along with it. The storm cleared up around 10-11 and the Disco Biscuits came back out and played to pump everyone back up for the late night tent. I'll give them big ups for coming out and playing since there was quite a bit of lightning still going on all around us. I'm not really a fan of their music and go to that festival more for the other bands but their night sets with their light shows are just incredible. Happy to say it's a VT company that puts all the gear together.

Is it next year yet?
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

I don't know if was the "sp" in "spoilers" (part of Silver's Inception thread title), but I read this thread's title as "Spammer Music" and had to take a moment to wonder what this thread could possibly be about. With the influx of spam, was Wannabe putting it to music in a hilarious parody? I had no idea.

Was quite the weekend, wannabe. Too bad we didn't link up but glad to hear you guys did alright. That storm was nothing compared to 3 years ago but the lightning was just amazing. And the rain mixed with the lasers put up some awesome sparkly visuals for us.

I'll see you there next year!
    It must be obvious day at camp stupid

been very busy but hoping to see the blue fest in my area, that are singers within Canada