A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Red Reveal Scratchard

Red Reveal Scratchard

Hi,

I need to re-create the red reveal scratchcard displayed in the link below but am not sure how to go about achieving it. Can anyone offer any advice?

http://www.spd-uk.com/products/game_..._reveal_cards/

Thanks

Looking at it, i would just make a draggable mask and then have the transparent red rectangle on top of it.

Can be done in code or on the timeline. MovieClip.setMask(MaskClip);

The red rectangle would be draggable and the mask follows the position of the red rectangle.

Hope that makes sense.

I should have probably said my knowledge is basic at best so was wondering if maybe you could supply a quick working file to illustrate your point? I did try to attach my current working file so that maybe you could have amended it to suit but the filesize was too large.

Only if you have the time of course, but any help would be much appreciated,

Thanks

Depending on what you're trying to do, you might find my free Hide 'n See app useful. It lets you create red reveal messages on your iPhone/iPad and save them or email them.

You could use it to generate a red reveal message, email it to yourself, and then bring it into Photoshop to resize it as you desire. You even can control the strength of the cyan layer to compensate for your printer’s idiosyncrasies.

Also, the app lets you use the iPhone/iPad camera as a substitute for red decoder glasses, which is pretty handy since those always get lost. :-)

To download it, go to http://hidesee.com and follow the App Store link near the top of the page.

I am back, guys ... and finally 18 :P

BRING BACK THE OLD DESIGN!! OR AT LEAST FIX THE AS TAGS