A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Ad Banner Designers Needed

Ad Banner Designers Needed

My company is looking for Flash Designers with experience designing and building Flash Ad Banners. Projects are available on a freelance basis. Payments for designing and building the banners vary with each project but typically are in the range of $200 per banner. Bonus payments are also possible if your banner performs well. Payments are made immediately upon completion of projects via PayPal.

If you're a fantastic Flash Designer and have done ad banners in the past I'd love to hear from you. Please email me and include a link to your portfolio showing your flash banner examples.

Thanks,
    Dave Titus

I can't send you a PM, but I have done banners. I'm not comfortable dropping my Email on a public forum.

I'd need more details of what you need, dimensions, etc. If you're looking for animated banners, this is something that I have done.
    Send me a PM if you're interested in mini Flash games.
    Examples of my work: Arian Starfighter, Hikouki Consecution
    I'm interested in doing small-scale games at the moment.

Hello Dave,
    I'm interested in working with you. Please provide your contact information, your private messaging doesn't work. Your email isn't listed here as well.

Regards,
    Marek

Sorry that my email didn't show up.

edit by admin: please use the PM system to exchange emails. They are not permitted on the open forum. Thank you

PM sent
    In the process of designing a quirky little game engine called gulp. Check out it's progress below: @ my blog.

---

Check out my blog at XenElement.com