A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Looking to hire a full time flash game developer in Los Angeles

Looking to hire a full time flash game developer in Los Angeles

I am looking to hire someone to create flash games for my website and also assist in maintaining running the website day to day. You would have to reside/relocate to the Los Angeles area. This could be full time or part time. Please let me know if you / anyone is interested. You must be very good with flash, and have very good flash game development abilities (examples).

Thank you.
    I buy exlusive/non-exlusive games. PM me.

Want your game to be seen by tens of thousands of eyes a day? Submit it to Abc Arcade

Moxum, we have worked for you before on an avatar creator. Is there any chance you'd consider outsourcing any of the flash games you want making? Thus you'd be saving on many overheads. Feel free to send project proposals to me for quotes, they will always be reasonable. :-)

Thanks,
    David
    http://www.letsdesign.co.uk/contact-us/

Well ive recieved a few replies but im still looking.. Im also interested in someone just to help me update a flash games site either part time or full time. let me know.
    I buy exlusive/non-exlusive games. PM me.

Want your game to be seen by tens of thousands of eyes a day? Submit it to Abc Arcade