A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash developer needed for profesional athlete [Urgent]

Smile Flash developer needed for profesional athlete [Urgent]

Hi All,

So I read (skimmed) thorough the rules of this forum and did not find any regulations which might prohibit me from find a good flash developer here. Hopefully, I am not wrong.

We are looking to develop a website for a professional NFL athlete (disclosed at a later time). The flash site will be used to showcase the player and let fans keep in touch with monthly updates (XML) as well as social media services. It will also be a connection hub to the athlete’s charity website.

Please provide us links and references for your previous work and a quote with ETD for the project. A clear proposal would be appreciated. Due to set deadlines we have to meet, we would require someone to begin work immediately. We want fresh cutting-edge talent’s to showcase their abilities to the NFL—Hopefully that is you.

If you have any question, feel free to send a line my way.

I eagerly look forward to hearing from you guys.

Not in the lounge.
    In the freelance forum.

Thread moved.

Hello xfarsightx,

I am a Flash CS4 Certified Developer. I have more than 9 years of experience working with Flash. I would like to work in this project. Please check my signature for a reference of the projects I have completed in this forum.

Please activate your Private Message Box in order to send you details .

Here are some Flash Sites I have done:

http://www.taipingcarpets.com/
    http://www.igroupnyc.com/
    http://www.afnewyork.com/

About the ETD, I would like to ask you and discuss about project first. I have some suggestions about it.

If you have any question please feel free to ask.

Email > oscargrp@gmail.com
    Skype> ogrpieee
    msn > oscargrp@gmail.com

Thanks!.

Oscar R
    Last edited by oscargrp; 08-24-2010 at 08:43 PM.

In a jumble of more then required browser tab open i forgot to list some major details of the project. There are:

- A 15-20 second flash intro

- Full flash promotional site with 5 links with XML support

References to the quality of work our client is looking for:

We are a young company and this is our first project working with the NFL and will be used to judge our quality work and delivery. If we can deliver an outstanding product to our client—this will open the doors to many consistent future projects.

okay stop.
    One more reference to a million sites and it's bye bye time.

You ask for a freelancer they contact you. You two work out the details offsite.

You are very rude Frets.

Firstly, you deleted the details I listed about my project along with the five links, WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ME! I was baffled as to what happened to the details I listed only to see a a moderator delete them. The prospect freelancer had to ask me in an email as to what the details are and an unnecessary email exchange took place. Is their a rule against listing links to other site. The Freelancer listed three links to his work.

Secondly, just because one freelancer contact me doesn't mean I found the right person for the job. I need to evaluate him and others before awarding this assignment to someone.

I would appreciate if you can communicate better.

I hate to break up this wee love-fest, I just wanted to tell the poster I'm interested. Check out joshstrike.com for my portfolio. I bill $100/hr., no template work, high-end custom sites requiring extraordinary coding only starting at around $10k.

I'm interested in doing this, if you haven't found anyone. I have about three years experience developing and designing Flash. I have done quite a few projects using XML backend. Basing from what you've mentioned, anywhere from 5k - 15k. I would need more information to give you a smaller range. I can start right away too.

My portfolio: http://www.griffinsdesigns.com My email: pgriffin At griffinsdesigns.com

Hi, xfarsightx

I would be interested in discussing your project with you if you have not found a developer yet. Here's a link to my portfolio. www.assuremind.com

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you,

Ryan Andrews