A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Designing a Web Site Advice

Designing a Web Site Advice

Hey i am new at this so i hope so that you can give me some advice.I liked to study Flash many years ago and i finally started 5 months ago ,i was searching on internet flash website and i was stunned what you can do with flash.But now i don't know where to start,what to learn first.And how the hell you can create proffesional site with all that animation on it etc?? Like these sites http://www.joeldelane.com/blog/?p=816

A good start would be to learn flash...

You should design a simple website using any software like dreamweaver or frontpage becasue it would be easy to handle. Then blue host is reliable hosts company to host your website.

Creating a site is the most important part in web development. There are many sources now a days to create a site mostly through languages and codes. If you know languages you can very well create a site. Else you can go to some other professional and get their aid to create a site. Or if you need to create a site with your own taste without knowing any languages or programs, templates will help you. When creating a site through templates you can create a site within a day or two so that you can save time.
    you can get the templates from TheWebPole.com

Great this is nice flash design.
    This is good discussion about Designing a Web Site Advice.

Banned

Hello friends,

If you want to design a web site., then I suggest you will use Dreamweaver and photoshop.

you need to learn both fronthand and backhand languages for webpage design.

i have to start my new website with flash i think Dreamweaver is best software its really easy to use

Hello,

You should study flash after which you can easily create your own professional website. There are several online tutorials available, which assist us in creating an eye catching website within a short span of time. Out of those tutorials I recommend you refer to Simple Website Tutorials as they provide very valuable information related to website designing or how an effective website can be created in only 30 approx minutes besides providing tips of how online money can be earned through a website. In fact I also created my business website after referring to them and created a good website by following their instructions.

I think it would be nice to start a new website with flash. The design will be of great
    Importance and should be according to the specifications.

I hope, the author doesn't need help anymore, but I want to share my experience. In case you want to become a professional, of course, you need to learn web development. But if you just need a site, it is possible to use website builders. Personally I tried one of them and was satisfied with the result. I hope this information will be helpful for someone!

Try joining some workshops or seminars to improve your web design skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Pathon View Post
    I hope, the author doesn't need help anymore, but I want to share my experience. In case you want to become a professional, of course, you need to learn web development. But if you just need a site, it is possible to use website builders. Personally I tried one of them and was satisfied with the result. I hope this information will be helpful for someone!
    Well these days, I doubt you need to learn web development if you just want a simple website. Unless you plan on making web development or web design a job, it has become easier for us to create a website. For example, website builders like hPage.com allow you to create a free website even without the knowledge for code. Other website services include a drag and drop feature.

Moreover, flash websites these days are not the norm anymore. I haven't really seen a lot of flash websites and when I do, they look outdated. It's like a blast from the past mid 00's to late 00's.

If your desire is to grow the business then you business must be present in the internet world. With the help of our own Child Care Website Design we are getting a lot of enquiries online from the parents in the local area. There is certain increase in kids’ enrollments too!

Quote Originally Posted by Synbo View Post
    Hey i am new at this so i hope so that you can give me some advice.I liked to study Flash many years ago and i finally started 5 months ago ,i was searching on internet flash website and i was stunned what you can do with flash.But now i don't know where to start,what to learn first.And how the hell you can create proffesional site with all that animation on it etc?? Like these sites [urlhttps://lotterysambadresult.in/[/url]
    he hasn't been on since 12-13-14 1023mb, 1mb System Reserved FDD Diskette PM

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar
    heh xD
    Quote Originally Posted by warisking View Post
    he hasn't been on since 12-13-14 1023mb, 1mb System Reserved FDD Diskette PM