A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Just a Teaser

Mom said "make me a Mod" el-Ignoramus's Avatar

Just a Teaser

Not finished yet with the entire concept, will meet again with the same model, but here's a Teaser

C&C are welcomed as usual

Nikonist
    very graphical...I always like creativity...would come out on a woman pretty cool too
    !!Click on your own risk!!

Experience is a wonderful thing, it enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again!

www.ajs-design.de

Quote Originally Posted by frex View Post
    very graphical...I always like creativity...would come out on a woman pretty cool too
    True that, but here in Dubai, that would probably be the last photo I take for a Loooooooooooooong time

Quote Originally Posted by el-Ignoramus View Post
    True that, but here in Dubai, that would probably be the last photo I take for a Loooooooooooooong time
    Do you agree with those rules? Couldn't hack it myself but each to their own.

Your photo - Might be a bit more artistic if you got rid of the orange strip - I'm not keen on that but I will wait to see the series to understand the context in which these shots were made.

Of course I don't agree with these rules, like most censorship it's biased and unjust and doesn't really solve anything, but then again, I'm only a guest in their country, if I didn't like it that much I'll go somewhere else, it's only polite to abide by the rules of the home you're visiting, you won't walk into someone's place and start moving furniture now would you

Although I have my own high stool that I got from IKEA land, allows me to reach the jam shelf

The orange strip, well it's not orange, it's the models actual skin color, he's Filipino and he tans like crazy, it's essential to the final series though, hope it reflects what I have in mind.