A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: I need a Flash movie

I need a Flash movie

Background Music: Eminem's "I'm not Afraid"

First Message: We work for a changing company in a changing industry with more change to come. We need to work together to Break Thru the past to unify the Mid-South Region and become the premier regional IT Team in the country. We need all Field IT team members to work together in concert with Regional IT Leadership, Central Division IT Leadership, Business Partners, NETO, and Vendors. We have a lot of hard work ahead of us including many brick walls aka challenges/obstacles.

Second Message: What’s is Your Brick wall? (Pause for 30 Seconds then display individual slides)

(Display slides below with 5 second delay in between slides)

The text below should be shown on a Brick Wall.
    Not adhering to the credo
    Status quo
    Mediocrity
    Obstacles
    Challenges
    Negative Attitude
    Negative Relationships
    Lack of knowledge
    Downtime
    Poor Planning
    Time Management
    Uncompleted Projects…….

Third Message: Please take a few moments to reflect on and list any brick walls from the past that may have held you back then click continue to proceed with the presentation. (Present user with option to click Continue)

Re-show each slide on a Brick Wall then display a sledge hammer smashing through each slide. For example, we want to smash through the Status Quo, we want to smash through Mediocrity, and etc.

Present a final brick wall . Then Display a Sledge Hammer smashing through the final brick wall with the closing message: It's a new year! Breakthru the Brick Walls to Reach Your Potential!
    Display Logo at the End

mail details to multimedia99@gmail.com

portfolio link i.e.
    http://charag.wordpress.com
    Charag - 3D, Flash Games, Animations,
    Website Development & More...

Flash Movie

I'm very interested in doing this project. I have about three years experience in developing and designing in Flash. You can view my portfolio at www.griffinsdesigns.com. Email me at: pgriffin at griffinsdesigns.com.

When did you need this done by?
    Last edited by griffinsdesigns; 12-23-2010 at 11:50 PM. Reason: forgot something.

i am interested to take this up,check portfolio at http://www.livefreelancer.net/