A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Best examples from large brands

Best examples from large brands

Does anyone have any examples of flash games created by large brands on their website. Not for commercial gain (but your examples can include these) but just for people to have some fun on their website?

In the UK (examples can be global) the best one I have every come across is Let the jam decide by Jammie Dodger (a jam filled biscuit snack) in partnership with Cartoon Network.

Its was a kind of role playing game but with trading cards in 3D environment like the SIMS. There was no direct sales benefit to it you just had to collect the best jam related snack cards etc.

Thanks in advance

Mike

Check out the fwa.com, that's about the best place to see the best of the best. Not too many games on there ( Couple of mine from back in the day ) and the gameplay quality in most adver-games is laughable compared to indie games, but if you're more into checking out presentation / design / branding it's the place to look.

Squize.

....he's amazing!!! lesli_felix's Avatar
    What Squize says, effective branding tends to take precedence over quality and sometimes boots it out of the door entirely. Saying that, check my signature link, there's a couple of household names in there with promo games that aren't totally awful.