A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Important information: Here Be Dragons

Important information: Here Be Dragons

There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in the media, or proclaimed by the religious institutions. Most of us enjoy the ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives us identity.

<Conspiracy Spam Removed>
    Last edited by gerbick; 01-21-2011 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Conspiracy spam, has posted like this in the past. Take a month off, do not come here to just post this kind of stuff.

Global warming is more about politics and nothing to do with Climate:

We are bombarded on a daily basis in the mainstream media of stories warning us of the dire necessity to accept the concept of a warming world. We are told of rising sea levels, melting polar and glacial ice in both hemispheres, methane escaping from tundra because of thin ice and warm conditions along with claims of the last decade existing as the warmest on record.

To those who work jobs, busy raising families, or otherwise preoccupied with duties required of a modern society, these claims seem legitimate and cause concern about the world's climate situation. However, for some who analyze these articles and claims for accuracy and truth, find that what we are told simply doesn't add up. With a little detective work, one will find these claims misleading and false with absolutely no real science backing them up.

The claim that the world has experienced it's warmest decade since 2000 is absolutely false. Real recorded temperature data during this time from various weather stations around the globe actually shows a cooling trend. NASA and the World Meteorological Organization both say the Earth has experienced massive warming during this time. The bottom line is both can not be correct. The main reason NASA and the WMO have data showing a warming trend during this time is because they are not recording actual temperatures taken, but are presenting the public with overall temperature projections from computer generated models.
    Such models have nothing to do with actual temperatures, but show a temperature model made from actual data, along with an assumed warming of a particular period of a certain area. Thus, their computer models show rising temperatures. These models are nothing more than computer generated data, manipulated to show a preordained outcome. It ends up being corrupted data, designed to manipulate the public into believing Global Warming/Climate Change, when it really isn't happening. The claims of melting polar and glacial ice are false as well. Actual scientific observations show both the North Pole and Antarctica to have more ice today both in area and thickness, than they had in 1970. Glacial ice packs advance and recede according to precipitation and haven't lost any ice due to warming anywhere on the globe. We have been told for years of the sea rising and flooding shallow areas of the globe. Again, this is not happening. Monitoring stations around the world have recorded no rise in sea levels anywhere, with the exception of levels generated by storms or tsunamis. The proof of this lies in the recent purchase of a multi million dollar beach front home by Al Gore

<Conspiracy Spam Removed>
    Last edited by gerbick; 01-21-2011 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Conspiracy spam, has posted like this in the past. Take a month off, do not come here to just post this kind of stuff.

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    gee, one man's important information is another man's spam.

<addendum> and yes, I was wearing my tinfoil hat when I typed this. I also smeared vaseline on the coat-hanger I keep above the door to keep out germs.
    Last edited by david petley; 01-21-2011 at 04:55 AM. Reason: addendum
    No longer a Flashkit mod, not even by stealth

Insanity is just a point of view. After all, the world looks pretty normal through your own underpants.

funny that the post ends with "do your own research". It's then completely unnecessary to post so many links. If I do my own research, I'll completely ignore any links you've posted and go find my own.
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

Wow. I feel enlightened and now I know...

...that you are a douche.
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

Spartan Mop Warrior Loyal Rogue's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spammy_mcseeker View Post
    Monitoring stations around the world have recorded no rise in sea levels anywhere, with the exception of levels generated by storms or tsunamis. The proof of this lies in the recent purchase of a multi million dollar beach front home by Al Gore
    You could have saved a ton of time typing... this is really all the proof we needed.
    ::
    "Just go make web and stfu already." - jAQUAN

"Twitter is a public display of verbal diarrhea that comes out in small squirts." - Gerbick

Take a month off to think about why you can't post... no conspiracy.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    The proof of this lies in the recent purchase of a multi million dollar beach front home by Al Gore
    I find it amazing that people type such crap and hope that everyone will take their typing for fact. Al Gore's house in Montecito has ocean views, it is not beach front.
    No longer a Flashkit mod, not even by stealth

Insanity is just a point of view. After all, the world looks pretty normal through your own underpants.

RIGHT NEAR THE BEACH... BWOY!

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

And they say there is no money in going green.

i find the lack of dragons in this thread disturbing.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

doItLikeThis
    This thread is OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh, and I can't help but remember Dragon Ball Z YA
    -Aditya

Spartan Mop Warrior Loyal Rogue's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adit_ya_sharma View Post
    Dragon Ball Z YA
    Wasn't that the Swedish version?
    ::
    "Just go make web and stfu already." - jAQUAN

"Twitter is a public display of verbal diarrhea that comes out in small squirts." - Gerbick