A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Array comparison

Array comparison

I am a fresher to flash and as3. I have some work to be completed that is related to a big project. My work is to show a message window after each step. In the main window, I have a side panel having some icons. We have to select the required items from the side panel and it should be shown in the selected panel. Here my work is to show a message in each step (having 15 steps). The required icons in each step will be pre-defined. Now when we click ok, if the selected panel doesn’t contain all required icons, I have to show the missing icons in the message window. I have to use dummy objects in flash stage. I have to create a Message Window class for using in different modules. Reusability should be there. Code should be object oriented.

I need a complete as3 code since I am new to this. Plz help. Atleast I need the logic.

Go ahead and write some code and if it doesn't work, I will help you if I can.

AS2 intolerant person
    flash doesnt include dialog boxes bny default (i think), so you should practice creating windows with movieclips with backgrounds and making it appear on top of everything else.