Hi,

I'm new here and this is my first post. As per the title above, I wonder if anyone can advise and offer suggestions on the ideal fps and stage size to work on for an auditorium presentation.

Briefly, I'm a beginner in Flash. I need to do a short presentation with flash. The presentation will be mainly a combo of text slides transitions and 20% of it will be animated stick figures. The presentation will be shown to a group of enclosed audience in an auditorium in school. I'll hook up the laptop and the projector to play it.

I've not done this before and would not have a chance to test it out until the actual day of the presentation. I'm getting knots in my stomach worrying if what I see on my computer will not turn out to be the same on a projector in an auditorium environment.

If you have done something similar, I'm very grateful if you can advise what problems I need to be aware of? A part of this, I have few other questions

- Is 24fps a good choice?
- Is 1024 x 800 a good stage size to work on?
- How can I ensure the audio sound effects is not too loud or too soft? Can I use the volume from my working computer as a guide?
- Are there any other areas I need to be extra careful with?

Thanks and appreciate your help, guidance and advise in advance!