A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Edit 2 Flash Files

Edit 2 Flash Files

I have two Flash files that need to be edited. Both are probably very simple to fix in the right hands.

The first is a menu. It works just fine except of the 7 buttons 5 of them are highlighted incorrectly when active. When you click a button, another one is highlighted. I just need the edits done so each highlight when clicked and active.

The second Flash file has 5 images in a framed area showing the first one only when loading the page (they are not automated like a banner) but do change upon a manual button push. Each image has gray movements in front of them for a second or two as they load to make the image appear as if it is loading in 3 pieces until complete. The flash works fine as it is, however if I try to change the images to new ones, the gray movement comes to the front and the image ends up covered by them.

Both flash files are on the same page and can be seen at:

http://activepeaces.com

For someone who knows flash this is probably a 10-15 minute job. I'd like to find someone who will take my files and give me a cost for editing them.

Hello Peaces and welcome to Flash Kit. Replying in this thread should enable private messaging so freelancers can contact you about the project.

If you'd like, PM me and I can send a quote. As was already mentioned, these look like quick fixes and should take less than an hour.

Thanks

BTW, I have the original .fla files to work with and use CS4 Flash. I just can't figure out how to edit these two.

I appreciate the response. As soon as I can see the PM access I will contact you with more information.

Try replying once more. If you still don't have PM access, I'll get an admin to enable it for you.

[Resolved]

Thanks for all the help.