A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: CALLING ALL JAPANESE ANIME FANS!

Transformers (yes, Transformers!) yay ! like it too

Space Pirate Captain Harlock : terrible !

Lupin III (and any Miyazaki films)
    Urusei Yatsura : i forgot this one too, takahashi's great work (and maison ikkoku)

Akira : how could i have forgot this one
    Robot Carnival : good

City Hunter (manga) : quite good

what bout : jin-rho (another recent movie) and gosth in the shell (matrix was inspired of it for some parts)

I'm getting 8 Five Star Stories manga...I heard it was really really good...except the girs are all too anarexic looking...i guess that's normal for anime. For those who like anime with robot fights and all that stuff...I really suggest u to see Vision of Escaflowne...it was really popular at one time...until pokemon took over...i think the drawing is really good...except for the big noses

Has anyone heard of Yami no Matsuei? I heard that was a really good manga...i got a bookmark of it when i purchased my ayashi no ceres manga, and i fell in love with the drawings

I was wondering...is anyone going to that OTAKON 2000 convention this year? I heard it was one of the biggest anime convention in America held in the baltimore convention center...surrounded by anime fans, and lots of anime dealers kinda like that computer show and sell thing

god! how could i forget akira! and prject ako with the big girly guys! haha. and when the guys spine snaps! i did this really awesome report on anime. if u want it i could gice it to ya if ya want. pretty cool. ya know anime stands for hand drawn. lotso people dont know that.

I didn't know that armadillo! Thanx for the info Once I learn flash, i'm planning to make a flash page for my future page...i haven't seem many anime flash pages around. I would like to see ur report ^_^
    [Edited by fierystars on 07-14-2000 at 03:23 PM]

resolved Can I play too?????

I've watched Akira before. I'd like to get into manga. I already read a lot of comic books and some manga-esque ones (Blade of the Immortal - Hiroaki Samura) and want to get stuff Like NEON Genesis and Ghost in the shell. I also like Samurai/ ninja stories, I heard about something kinda new called Ninja X??? I need money though, so poopy!!

LOL

UKFaithless, if u really want cheap mangas, get them in chinese, and then visit some translation sites ^__^...For example, Bakaretsu hunters was around 8 dollars for the japanese version, but 6 dollars for the chinese version, and god knows how much the english version is (probably around 15 or so)...

Lightbulb

i gonna make my site al flash. too busy though to make one. itll be cool. gonna have anime clips. post my report there. lotso links. have a chat board on there. gonna make some short clips in flash. in wont really be traditional anime but it will be anmie clips. post some of my pics up there. im pretty good at drawing anime. the trick is to get the characters emotion down. the eyes are real important.

yea, what i learned was to draw the eyes first, that way, whatever emotion the eyes show, i can complete the face fitting to that emotion (hopefully)...

lately, i've been drawing naked angels (not completely naked...she's jus wearing a lil bit)...I have one scanned copy of it, would anyone like to see?

yah. i wanna see what they look like. no not because there practically naked but i saw ur other pic and that was good. i liked it alot. lets see it.

i'll post it when i go home...still at work ~_~" i want to see some of ur drawing too if u have any I like fanart because they're drawn according to how the artist feel or thinks about the character Anyone who has any kind of fanart, if u dunt mind, could u let me see?

Senior Moderator
    Yes post your anime and let us look at the great talent we have here on flashkit boards!!

Not a Flash Kit Moderator
    The FlashDoctor

Hey does anyone speak any Japanese? I took it in school for 3 long years, and I am pretty decent at it. Steve

alright anime fans...coo
    umm...let me see..

.ranma
    .fatal fury(dont know if you guys count them)
    .ninja scroll
    .akira
    .streetfighter(dont know if you count that)
    .pokemon
    .dragonball / Z

when i think up the others, ill post them...heh

Peace

ps...pokemon does not suck.........hahahaha

unfortunatly, i don't speak japanese
    but i'd like to learn

I really want to learn...i can't find any places around where i live...i'll probably take it when i go to college Does anyone here writes fanfics? I dunt see a lot of fanfics usually, i see more fanart...

yah. fatal fury is bomb and street fighters is aiight. i like to just go to the media store with 200 bux (when i get that much which is very unusaul.) and buy aloota good stuff. i wanna just like ransack the whole store. soooooo much stuff. sorry dont got my fanart cause my scanner's screwed. soon as i get anotehr one ill just post it up. yah. got lotso fanart. i even wrote a manga. its pretty cool. lotso blood though called it alpha. gonna write lots more and my last one to the series will be called omega. pretty nifty? still dont got a series title. takes lotso time though. yah.

Here is the pic of my angel...and i also jus happen to have another pic i drew earlier...

Does anyone else draw or doodleor write anime in their spare time? If so, please post it here...i'm sure there are a lot of talented people here in flashkit.com...Everyone's talented here! (even tho some deny it)

Are there any other anime fans out there...my friend just made a bet with me that not even 5 percent of flashers like anime...i so want to prove her wrong because she's been dissing anime ever since she heard about it...if you know anyone who loves anime, and is a flasher...tell them to sign here writing their fav. anime series down...that way, i can proove her wrong, and watch the series i've never seen before that u guys think is really really good. Which brings me to this...I still need more anime to watch over this weekend...i have 14 hours of spare time for anime...and 14 hours of spare time for flash...now, for the 14 hours of anime...i have 3 movies so far, which is probably about 4 hours long...what am i going to do for the remaing 10 hours? hehehe...yea...i have way too much time on my hands...

Does anyone know of an anime series where the dubbed version is better than the subbed version?

from what ive seen. the dubbed is ALAWAYS better than subtitiles. of coursae if u understand japanese then getting the original is better and cheaper. nice pics u got there. illl try to get some up