A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: CALLING ALL JAPANESE ANIME FANS!

here ya go weston! I believe Star Blazers was commercially released...

http://www.animedepot.com/index0.html

i think they sell them for about 16 dollars per tape... this place has a lot of commercially released tape...the last time i went, Star Blazers was still on their tape list, i'm not sure if they still have it, but i'm pretty positive they still do...

Beyond the Sea
    Yeah!
    Starblazers rocked! I couldn't ever get enough of that big gun.

Rich

[swf width="300" height="20" background="#00FFFF"]http://www.richpaul.com/footer_real.swf[/swf]

Is there a plot to Dragonball? I've watched a few episodes of Dragonball Z and I didn't find much point to it....probably because the anime episode was in raw japanese...^_^"...If anyone can tell me what the heck is going on in Dragonball Z or what the whole story is about, that would be very useful...Arrigatou (Thank You)

Japanese Highlander!!

Here's the pages for some pictures of the Blade of the Immortal I mentioned (I didn't do them)... I guess this is Manga and some times during the comical situations detail is lost and it goes more towards Anime style.
    It's colour in the weekly comics, but the Trade Paperbacks I collect print the black and white version.

http://www.cpedu.rug.nl/N1013912/cover24.jpg
    http://www.afreehome.com/rin/BladeoftheImmortal.html

I am a writer but not anime or manga, mainly I do crime stories, a bit of comicbook fanfic, and recently my own comicbook scripts.

I love this pic :

That's a really nice pic! demo (but)... what is she doing in that pic? (hopefully not trying to commit suicide ^_^) I'm hoping to scan in some of my favorite Ayashi no Ceres pictures in...(these will be a good pics for those guys who haven't been out lately)...but i have to get a scanner first...<siGh>
    I have a really tough decision...can u guys help me out? I have about 1000 dollars to spend...but i dunt know whether to spend it at FF2000 where i can learn more about flash (more productive for my future...)...or at OTAKON (the biggest anime convention on the east coast)and watch anime movies, buy anime stuff, and see music videos that ppl have made...my parents have decided to let me go to one of them...not both can't decide...

ok first of all . i love blade of immortal! i love all feudal japn manga and anime. ninja scroll fits in perfectly. no she is concentrating in the pic. i just love it. i only read one though. its so awesome. ok feiry if i was u id spend my money at ff2000. i can gewt u alotta anime movies for dirt cheap. heheh. dont ask how are where and well i can get u the movies. if u want i then just email me at brohi@earthlink.net ill see what i can do. ive seen some really good flash anime! amazing! impossible. i cant do it. i always screw up. but i definatly think u should go to ff2000 though i know otacon is tempting. my bros been there once before. said it was amazing. took lotta pics. great stuff. so many anime. lots o hentai

That's why i can't decide...i can be serious or slack off...learn or watch hentai...wear normal clothing, or dress up as my fav. anime character...??????? What i can do is go to electrical engineering camp this year...miss both conventions...and save to 3000 dollars next summer to go to europe ^__^ too many decisions...Anime ties with flash and my life...i have to have all three...actually...i can drop the "my life part" who needs a social life when they have flash and anime? (j/k)

yeesh. hard decision. i can still get u the tapes cheap......... um dont listne to any oif my advice. im just a crazy person anyways. ! yah! MWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! if u need the tapes u got my email....... godd quality. almost any tape too.........

really? cheap tapes? even commercially released ones? fansubs or dubs? <fierystars being really excited...> how much?i need new anime...lately it's been 90% flash 9% anime and 1% life...i'll e-mail u when i finish up my DVD rentals <-- very happy!!!

i wonder if this works

[swf width="330" height="50" background="#FFDDBB"]http://www.munchin.co.uk/webcats/webcats.swf[/swf]

i wonder if this works

[swf width="420" height="236" background="#FFDDBB"]http://www.munchin.co.uk/webcats/manga.swf[/swf]

cool it worked, Seeing as you lot love the manga/anime - heres somthing from our new site..... i spent ages just trying to get it from the Video still to a vector..... the Hair was a mission on its own.

[Edited by happy on 07-18-2000 at 04:39 AM]

wow happy ...phat action wow!! respect!!! pretty good

Smile thank you

thanks reen!

wow
    your work are great

not has good as yours, an akané flash (from ranma1/2) done for a friend

[swf width="300" height="200" background="#0099ff"]http://akane.zerion.com/akane5.swf[/swf]
    [Edited by Akane on 07-18-2000 at 07:24 AM]

Angry

cool...... Thats great.

u ppl have talent!!!!! unlike me...who sit there and draw dead pictures that dunt move...and if they do move...they end up looking like "mr.deformed southpark" guy i posted earlier...~_~" (my dead pics looks like mr.deformed southpark guy most of the time...maybe one in a million pics will turn out good) <siGh>

don be like that

my pic is dead to.... the only thing alive is the hair.
    what you do is much harder, you draw from scratch.

animated pics look nice...i think they're much better than dead pics...i hope to animate some of the pics i draw before i die (which means it's not gonna happen anytime soon) What i really hope to do is to make a 3D anime dude/girl on a 3D program and have it move around without me drawing anything by pencil...then i would be able to flash pics with ppl bouncing all over the place <--(not gonna happen anytime soon...)

you ppl are ill :D

wow wow wow .. you ppl have a lot of time or are that creative that you just snap with your fingers or wink with your eyes like a Ginny wow respect to you guy and girls ... i see i have to learn a lot !!!

WOW

Lotsa lotsa talent.
    Love to see all your work guys (and gals). Keep it up.