A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Help needed on simple flex line chart

Thumbs up Help needed on simple flex line chart

Dear Friends,

I need a small help on Flex Line Chart. I am using FlashBuilder 4 and doing a simple application in flex.

I am displaying a graph with 10 random values and based on the values i am trying to change the itemrenderer dynamically like CandlestickItemRenderer and BoxItemRenderer. Now my requirement was, if the values are > 10 i want to show my chart with CandlestickItemRenderer else i want to show the remaining spots as BoxItemRenderer. I am failing to do this. Either i am getting all the shapes as BoxItemRenderer or CandlestickItemRenderer. i am sending the code as a text file along with this.

Kindly go thru it and help me out pls.

Rajesh
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thumbs up I need a solution, pls help me out

Hello Friends,

I am still waiting for the solution.

Guys was it really tough !! is it possible 1st of all ie what i am looking !!

I will make you understand in simple terms like, In a single line chart i want to display 2 different shapes ie BoxItemRenderer & CandlestickItemRenderer based on a condition. Line chart functionality will be the same but i want to show the shapes in a different color for differentiation. i have already shared the code also.

pls help me out.

Rajesh