A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: More of Simone...

Nikonist

More of Simone...

here are some more of my favourite model Simone...

...any opinion appreciated
    !!Click on your own risk!!

Experience is a wonderful thing, it enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again!

www.ajs-design.de

#1 I like - although the lighting is a touch hot on the top left of her head
    #2 Is blurred - not really getting it - but the photo looks like it could be good - the pose/hair are well set up.
    #3 - Well, yes, this is a nice pose - she's a nice looking model but I'm still wondering about the models standing too close to the background and there not being enough separation of the subject and background.
    #4 - (looks like you have an image missing so I'm saying #4 is the one with her hat on her knee): Decent lighting on this. In fact, I think the lighting on the subject is really good - you've nailed that one for sure. Background bothers me a bit - you've lit the backdrop (I think) but I think it go much brighter and eliminate those creases in the background
    #5 - same again - great lighting, nice shot but would like to see those crease gone.

Overall good stuff - you've got your lighting sorted nicely - I'd like to get mine like that and you have a very photogenic subject there. But - just my taste, I'm not overly liking the backgrounds in these shots - I think they distract from your very natural subject..

Nikonist
    I see your point John...thank you for your great revision

Yes, I do like the the white backdrop and the 'creases'. It's actually a wall with a plaster pattern you often find in old farmhouses and our studio is in such a house.
    Therefor the white bg doesn't bother me too much but I absolutely agree in regard to the black bg...need to work on it!!
    Yes, I'll need a little more distance between model and background I guess.
    looks like there's some 'background work' coming up...

Thank you again...I do appreciate your opinion!
    !!Click on your own risk!!

Experience is a wonderful thing, it enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again!

www.ajs-design.de