I have a screensaver being populated by data stored in multiple folders. When the user doesnt move the mouse for a certain period of time, the screensaver starts to play grabbing random images from random folders. I have 15 folders and 24 images in each. I have made arrays for the paths and the images filenames.

Strange thing is after 24 random images have come up, the main timeline decides it wants to play on, which is not good. There are no actions saying to play(); especially nothing to do with the screensaver. The only thing I can think of is the ".length" bit in my code is telling it that after 24 images, the job is done and it can play on from there.

Below is my arrays and the call for the first random image

Actionscript Code:
pathArray = new Array(pathaURL,pathbURL,pathcURL,pathdURL,patheURL,pathfURL,pathgURL,pathhURL,
                      pathiURL,pathjURL,pathkURL,pathlURL,pathmURL,pathnURL,pathoURL);
//Create the filename array
imageArray = new Array("project01_img1.jpg","project02_img1.jpg","project03_img1.jpg","project04_img1.jpg","project05_img1.jpg","project06_img1.jpg","project07_img1.jpg","project08_img1.jpg",
                       "project09_img1.jpg","project10_img1.jpg","project11_img1.jpg","project12_img1.jpg","project13_img1.jpg","project14_img1.jpg","project15_img1.jpg","project16_img1.jpg",
                       "project17_img1.jpg","project18_img1.jpg","project19_img1.jpg","project20_img1.jpg","project21_img1.jpg","project22_img1.jpg","project23_img1.jpg","project24_img1.jpg");

var imageURL:String = pathArray[random(pathArray.length)]+imageArray[random(imageArray.length)];