A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: drop shots

drop shots

another drop shot thread.

I've been following this guy on flickr for a long time now and I think he has even surpassed the master(liquidsculpture.com) and he is also even nicer with his new(german only) website with all this setups and how-to's.

http://www.markusreugels.de/index.html

I have only browsed it quickly but when I have more time I will run it through a google translate and really read it.

enjoy.

I'd love to see a full res shot out of that Zeiss on a 5D of a drop shot. The detail would be out of this world hint hint
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Might be a while until I post anything again - just moved house so everything's in boxes at the moment and I only have intermittent internet access (looking at your FB posts, I think I moved the same day as you actually...).

That's some crazy stuff on that site..

Yeah we moved June 1st. What an adventure it has been. It'll be better once I have a job and can stop worrying about that. I'm sure something will come up though. I have my app in a bunch of camera shops(discounts!) and I am going to try and get into concert photography down here. A kid around my age already has the scene on lock down but I can hopefully get in touch with him and get something going...
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna