A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Unity flash exporter video

Unity flash exporter video

formerly hooligan2001 :) .hooligan's Avatar

Do you think more people will export to flash player then Unity player once this is released? Unity web player supports more graphics cards.
    World Arcade | Facebook | Twitter - Follow MEEEE! or not......

Flash Player (the upcoming one with the molehill apis currently in beta) will not support the full range of what can be done in unity (at all).
    So when one wants to do all that one can do in unity then one would still deploy to the unity player. The deploy to flash player option is basically for the case when one knows its stuff that´ll work in the flash player (and if and when that new version of the flash player then has a higher plugin penetration rate than the unity player).

And yes, unity supports way more graphic cards and more system specs in nicer form in general than the flash player does (talking about that new flash player version again).

In either case: mighty impressive what the unity fellas are pulling off there.

I´ll end my post with what i just tweeted on the topic: If something saves Flash, it is not Adobe, it is Unity.