A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Actionscript/Flash programmer needed to fix easy problem (1 hr work) - 30+ USD PayPal

Actionscript/Flash programmer needed to fix easy problem (1 hr work) - 30+ USD PayPal

Hi guys,

I have hired a few good people from these forums before, but my regulars aren't answering their emails so here goes...

a client with a Flash/Actionscript 2d platformer game that has a few problems that need fixing, it was coded based on a previous engine.

The work in question is very very easy even for a intermediate developer, definitely less then 1-2 hours worth but I need the problem solved QUICKLY as it's holding up valuable development time hence the high wage.

Some changes need to be made to a 2d flash game that my client is having a problem with.

Task 1
    =====

My client is developing the game from EXISTING source code for a 2D Platformer game engine (so the hard work has been done). At the moment there are 2 levels that have been coded within the engine however my client wants the ActionScript code to be modified so there can be 4 LEVELS. The additional 2 levels have already been programmed so it's a simple issue of just copy and pasting the extra 2 completed levels which I have attached.

I have attached the .fla file for LEVELS 1 & 2 and the .fla file for LEVELS 3 & 4, please modify the .fla file/actionscript so we can have 4 LEVELS in ONE .FLA FILE

Another issue is that , the existing code only allowed for one enemy. There have been graphics made for multiple enemies but they cannot be included yet in the game so I want you to change this so I can include 2 enemies.
    The above 2 problems will probably take you 30 mins at the most, and pay 10-15 USD to whoever completes the work first (or you can email me)

TASK 2
    =====

Last of all, I require you to MODIFY THE EXISTING ENGINE so it's noticeable different from the original source code but still allows it to WORK THE SAME WAY. This part will probably take you 1.5 hours at the most.
    First Task: 15USD.
    Second Task: Anything from 20-30 USD. If it's barely recognisable, I would be willing to pay 40 USD at the most.
    I may have more work for as this project progresses (about 100-200 USD worth) but please note these changes are URGENT hence the high pay.

The project is first come first served, I will pay the first person that contacts me and solves these problems. If the job is no longer available I will update this thread however...
    Task 1 is urgent!!! AS SOON AS YOU HAVE DONE THIS PLEASE SEND ME THE .SWF file so I can check it works, pay you, and then receive the .FLA file straightaway!!!

Source Codes:

LEVEL 1 & 2 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I2EHGP5C

LEVEL 3 & 4 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZANGOFIZ (include these in above .fla file)

Thanks
    Eric

Task 1:

DOWNLOAD FIXED FILES

The new enemy is the blue rectangle on the first level, just as an example. Just like all the other enemies with different instance names, enemy1, enemy2, and so on, you have to name your new enemy, regardless of it being the first or second enemy type, you have to give it an instance name, starting with enemy and ending with a number higher than the previous enemy's instance name's number!

I also fixed the Level number, so that it increases for each level
    I am back, guys ... and finally 18 :P

BRING BACK THE OLD DESIGN!! OR AT LEAST FIX THE AS TAGS

is this project completed?

on a side note.. I always LOVE people/posts who dont know FLASH, but make comments on how easy it is..and the time involved. (sigh)

I have sent him 2 mails since this post (found the same post on another website with his email), and he hasn't replied to either of them, so I guess it's done!

on a side note.. I always LOVE people/posts who dont know FLASH, but make comments on how easy it is..and the time involved. (sigh)
    gotta agree on that :P
    I am back, guys ... and finally 18 :P

BRING BACK THE OLD DESIGN!! OR AT LEAST FIX THE AS TAGS