So I'm making a Flash portfolio that can load the Flash games I've made so it can be played on the portfolio.

The first problem is when I load the first game, somehow with all the powers of the universe the SWF that I see get added to the stage is the same as the portfolio. So it's like I loaded the portfolio into the portfolio. The neat thing is that when Flash reports the sizes of the SWFs in Ctrl + Shift + Enter it clearly shows that the second size (the game) is 10 times bigger than the first size (the portfolio). The game (just the SWF) is located in a subfolder in the root folder of the portfolio. Even better is that I got the same result when I changed the URLRequest to the actual SWF of the game which is located in the folder that I developed that game in. This keeps happening even when I change the name of the SWF.

The second problem is when I try to load the second game. When I try to load it, I get an error saying the SWF contains invalid data. The game by itself runs without any errors so I have no clue what's causing that. This also happens even when I change the URL to the actual SWF.