A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: How I Make Money Selling Flash Made Products!

Thumbs up How I Make Money Selling Flash Made Products!

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone has attempted in profiting off of using Flash to make useful applications?

I started the website
    www.firstaidsoftware.org and www.basetballsoftware.org

which the products are both made in flash (one of the members here coded it for me).

Does anyone else do this? I am just interested in seeing if anyone else has tried selling flash as software?

If your wondering I have sold about $450 worth of the basketball/football one and just started the first aid one
    gabem

Great job, gabemarchionda, congratulations on your success

I am not sure if people sell Flash products, but people make Flash stuff for others to earn money, which is called Freelancing. They make Flash banners, websites, games, anything the client wants. I think the reason for why there are not so many Flash softwares, is because the security is bad, since anyone can share the product they've bought, since it's a Flash file (or in this case, EXE, but it's still Flash), but I may be wrong. I've thought myself of making cool applications in Flash, but distribute them for free, like for Flash developers, but that's just me, lol :P

Btw, the second link is not working D:
    I am back, guys ... and finally 18 :P

BRING BACK THE OLD DESIGN!! OR AT LEAST FIX THE AS TAGS