A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Popup Windows and Scroll bars

Wink Popup Windows and Scroll bars

Morning!!

Is there any reason why a scrollbar would not show up in a popup window? THe popup window is a dreamweaver document.

Here is the link:
    www.photobenders.com/ftco

If you click on the "Interior" button, and then click on any of the balusters a popup window will appear with 4 images. This popup window has no scrollbar?? It should, and I didn't do anything to tell it to "not show a scrollbar"

The scrollbar shows up on my Mac, but does not show up on my friends Mac, nor does it show up on my PC?

Also, I have been doing a few tests on this page on the first few balusters (trying to get around the scrollbar issue), so maybe pick the 5th baluster, rather than the first one? Or pick one of the last balusters.

Any advise?

Thank you!

I think it has something to do with which browser version you're using, rather than the OS.

Try adding THIS CODE in your CSS
    I am back, guys ... and finally 18 :P

BRING BACK THE OLD DESIGN!! OR AT LEAST FIX THE AS TAGS

hi - thanks so much for your reply!! The link you sent in your response, didn't quite work, however I fixed the problem! It was as simple as adding "scrollbar=yes" to my code.. like this...

case 'bal_1_btn':
    js.url="javascript:window.open('"+pops_array[0]+"','popper0','scrollbars=yes, toolbar=no, menubar=no, status=no, width=960,height=720');newWindow.focus(); void(0);";
    break;

I added the scrollbar=yes right before the width and height coding! I added in the toolbar, menubar, and status as equalling NO, just incase... It works this way!

thanks again!
    d