A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: rapid sickness

rapid sickness

literally within the time it took to watch a movie I got sick. I felt kind of tired today but nothing strange. Came home and after dinner sat down to watch a movie and started feeling weak all over. Movie just ended and I feel like complete crap, body is totally weak, throat is swelling on one side, have a throbbing headache, and my ears and starting to feel clogged. Just great. Time to chug have a bottle of nyquil and call it a night.

hope everyone else is feeling well.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

"Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

try to take gravol, it'll make u drowsy and is prob the safest thing u can do to fall asleep other than normal circadian sleep cycles
    * I could be banned at any time... [/evp]

Bearded (M|G)od MyFriendIsATaco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBe_80z View Post
    literally within the time it took to watch a movie I got sick. I felt kind of tired today but nothing strange. Came home and after dinner sat down to watch a movie and started feeling weak all over. Movie just ended and I feel like complete crap, body is totally weak, throat is swelling on one side, have a throbbing headache, and my ears and starting to feel clogged. Just great. Time to chug have a bottle of nyquil and call it a night.

hope everyone else is feeling well.
    Story of my life, right here. Welcome.

I was in hospital on Monday - on saturday I noticed a lump on my face - thought it was an insect bite. Sunday it was bigger. Monday the whole side of my face was massive. Went to the docs, she took one look at me and sent me to hospital. Not sure whether it's mumps or an infected salivary gland. Feel really ill from it though..

At least I haven't been exposed to swine flu for the past few days...

^ The benefits of free health care. An american would likely died in their kitchen from a blood clot.

@wannabe, On the rare occasion that I get sick, that's exactly how it happens. I'll get a hint or two of weakness and joint pain then at some point it just kicks in high gear. I try to avoid medication as I prefer my immune system not be atrophied from being let off the hook but sometimes I just need to sleep or be able to swallow. *puts on HR shield*

Quote Originally Posted by jAQUAN View Post
    *puts on HR shield*
    No need. Healthcare practices are optional. Nothing says you need to take appropriate meds for particular diseases...your call to leave infections untreated, if you so desire.
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

No need to take some medicines, you can try acupuncture therapy to avoid these problems.

4 year old thread, 0 posts... smells fishy to me.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]