Just curious if anyone has run into this before, because I can't figure it out for the life of me...

About 7/10 runs on a fullscreen_interactive app I'm writing, when attempting to type into a dynamically created textinput, the entire swf hangs, and the letters appear one at a time, sometimes seconds apart. Once the text is caught up to the keyboard input, switching focus to another control seems to make the swf go back to normal.

A few extra notes:
  • I am using an fps monitor so it's not just simple fps loss. The fps stays at max and the swf won't respond until the text catches up.
  • There are no listeners on the textinput. It's just created dynamically and added to the stage.
  • I seem to recall this happening on a different application but it no longer happens there, and I can't remember what I did in that situation.
  • This doesn't seem to happen if you exit FULLSCREEN_INTERACTIVE mode by pressing ESC before giving the textinput focus.

I have scoured the interweb and I haven't come across any other instances of this bug. If anyone can shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated (as of right now it's a complete deal breaker).

Thanks.