A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Make Simple cartoon/ flipbook

Make Simple cartoon/ flipbook

Greetings Flash Community!

You know those paper flipbooks you would have as a kid where you would flip the pages and it would like like a moving image? How cartoons are made? I need to make that on the computer.

I have a series of jpeg that I want to cycle one after another every second or so. What program would I pick and how would I do it? It just needs to be very simple.

Thanks!

Well just use one of the later versions of Flash. You can get CS5 for a 30 day free trial from the Adobe website. When you have that all installed and set up you can just import your jpegs and lay them out on the stage and the timeline at the bottom of the screen so that they play in the right order. I hope this helps in someway

If you need any more help getting these jpegs to play like a flip book, just ask.

What CS5 product

Hey there! Thanks for the reply. Which CS5 product should I get? They have several flash products.

Adobe® Flash® Professional CS5.5
    I am back, guys ... and finally 18 :P

BRING BACK THE OLD DESIGN!! OR AT LEAST FIX THE AS TAGS

Banned
    Kvisoft flip book maker.
    I have used this tool to create flash digital magazine!

Quote Originally Posted by manimal42 View Post
    Greetings Flash Community!

You know those paper flipbooks you would have as a kid where you would flip the pages and it would like like a moving image? How cartoons are made? I need to make that on the computer.

I have a series of jpeg that I want to cycle one after another every second or so. What program would I pick and how would I do it? It just needs to be very simple.

well, I just know such one useful blog for your reference: http://www.xflip.com/blog/create-a-f...r-kids-online/

Thanks!
    hi, Kennedy, thanks for your topic, you could find the solution online as you like like Issue, Codex and many more, just have a try!