A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Sample questions to Ace Exam

Sample questions to Ace Exam

Hi all, currently I'm learning hard to pass Flex ACE exam and I found some sample questions on the internat... I have hard nut to crack with one of them any suggestions...

Which two statements about model-driven development are true? (Choose two)
    A.End-to-end model-driven development is not possible with FlashBuilder
    B.End-to-end model-driven development requires FlashBuilder,the ApplicationModeling plugin and a JDBC data source available LCDS
    C.Model-development of client code cannot use an existing LCDS destination
    D.Model-driven development of client code is implement edusing LCDS or ColdFusion with any Flex data sources
    E.Model-driven development of client code can be used to generate a database schema exactly corresponding to the structure of the model

another question

Or maybe this would be simplier...

You have a ViewStack with multiple children. You want all children to be created before the application is available for use. Spark NavigatorContent
    container defines all of the children of the ViewStack. Which setting will you need to specify?
    A. Set creationPolicy to all ontheViewStack
    B. Set creationPolicy to all on the ViewStack and each of the NavigatorContent children

Quote Originally Posted by s2472 View Post
    Or maybe this would be simplier...

You have a ViewStack with multiple children. You want all children to be created before the application is available for use. Spark NavigatorContent
    container defines all of the children of the ViewStack. Which setting will you need to specify?
    A. Set creationPolicy to all ontheViewStack
    B. Set creationPolicy to all on the ViewStack and each of the NavigatorContent children
    I should say A is correct, since the NavigatorContent will be automatically created, since it is a child of the ViewStack. The creation policy of the NavigatorContent container is based on the creation policy of its parent navigator container.
    - The right of the People to create Flash movies shall not be infringed. -

Thanks for Your replay... I also think the same way... and about first question I guess thet these are the correct anwsers...
    - End-to-end model-driven development requires FlashBuilder,the ApplicationModeling plugin and a JDBC data source available LCDS
    - Model-driven development of client code can be used to generate a database schema exactly corresponding to the structure of the model