A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Animating web banner

Animating web banner

I am just working on a project to animate a web banner. What I want to do when my banner is exported is to be able to drag the bottle by a mouse and once I start draging it the bublles come out of the bottle which are washing away the dripping dirt (which is another symbol that has an animation) from the plate.
    I would appreciate your suggestions of how to put this together the easiest way?
    I myself was trying to make the soap bottle, the bubbles, and the dirt separate movie clip symbols. Then I was trying to put the bubbles movie into the bottle movie. But I did not get it ti work yet. Do I need a code? Also the bubble movie is an external fla file with a bubble particle animation and it .as file scripting. I was able to edit my bubbles into it, but I was not sure of how to import it into my original file since it has the action script on the external file.

I would appreciate your suggestions! Thanks!

I am just working on a project to animate a web banner. What I want to do when my banner is exported is to be able to drag the bottle by a mouse and once I start draging it the bublles come out of the bottle which are washing away the dripping dirt (which is another symbol that has an animation) from the plate.
    I would appreciate your suggestions of how to put this together the easiest way?
    I myself was trying to make the soap bottle, the bubbles, and the dirt separate movie clip symbols. Then I was trying to put the bubbles movie into the bottle movie. But I did not get it ti work yet. Do I need a code? Also the bubble movie is an external fla file with a bubble particle animation and it .as file scripting. I was able to edit my bubbles into it, but I was not sure of how to import it into my original file since it has the action script on the external file.

I would appreciate your suggestions! Thanks!