i've recently started getting back into flash and i love it. however, after posting some flash online and asking my girlfriend to view it with here i phone we find out iphone/ipad/blackberry dont even support flash, so it leaves me with a few options and i' wondering what options users here will take with flash now that half the internet is viewing from mobile devices that dont support flash.

for me i can see three main choices:

#1 start with a whole new software to make animations in html5. this seems like such a waste. flash to me is so perfect for my needs and the new programs seem so overly complicated for no reason....

#2 countinue to work with flash and hope that mobile devices will one day start being able to view flash.

#3 countinue to work with flash and hope a decent html5 converter comes along and can convert flash properly. (swiffer from google seems to do an ok job but is still very far off with buttons and audio)

any other ideas out there. its such a disappointing shock to find out. i really really love flash and all it can do, i would hate to have to leave it for somthing else....

thanks in advance for thoughts and info