A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: I need help

I need help

Hi,

can some one help me with this trick http://www.randomcontrol.com/plugin-for-xsi- picture with rendering and wire frame. We can slide left and right to see picture. How do they do that? I need some tutorial or example.

Thx

You need to use masks ^^. Try making a mask layer and experiment with that. Here's a tutorial:
    http://mikestickney.com/wordpress/fl...asks-in-flash/

Thx for reply. I already solve the problem ::HERE::

That's good, but you really didn't have to spend money for it... It isn't that hard to make.

Hi Gogafem

I didn`t spend money because I search further and find even better solution for my WordPress blog - already made plugin ::HERE::

Perhaps you can help me with new search I found very nice solution for houses (cutting plane). Here is the LINK (click forward on the bottom of the picture and you will see next picture - house render with cutting plane which you can drag up and down too see inside house). Do you know for some tutorial how to made this or how this action is called that I can search on the internet?

Thx

That's a fairly simple effect actually. All you need to do is increase the alpha by a bit on every frame. You can do this with code using object.alpha or you could animate it with a tween by changing the alpha color effect.

I am very new to Flash and I don`t have enough experience to do it by my self with no step by step tutorial. So I will have to find some tutorial for this effect.

Thanks for help Gogafem.