A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Looking for Group – Need to create Games!

Hybrid View

Looking for Group – Need to create Games!

I am currently seeking individuals to assist me in creating a game series tentatively titled “Lovely Struggle”. This is a genuine gaming project complete with its own website, funding, and content. I cant post too about our project at the moment, but what I can say is that it incorporates live-action video and an element of “choose your own adventure” with a HEAVY focus on fighting.

I am seeking individuals who:
    1) Have experience in Flash, Action Script
    2) Have experience in Adobe Premiere or any other similar program (video processing knowledge)
    3) Website creation - We currently use Joomla, should also have knowledge of Commerce Solutions
    4) Writers – Writing storylines for games can be a real pain if that’s not your ‘cup of tea’ (Please note you will be writing storylines for REAL professional actresses to act out)

Samples of our previous works are available upon request. I will go over this project in greater detail with any/all applicants whom email me.

Some History: I HAD two others assisting me with this project; Friend1 just recently became a father and will be serving in a very limited capacity; Friend2 went dark and stopped communicating with us entirely. We had just begun to work on our game when everything stopped. Essentially I am ready to pick up where we left off.

Benefits:
    This is a paid project
    End-content will be sold, those on staff will receive a % of each and every sale (now + future)
    Optional: Can attend E3, CES and/or Comic-con alongside us during promotions/PR work.
    Optional 2: If you are in the Los Angeles area, we can meet up and you can assist in filming; its really fun!

Rightfully so, my job uses a firewall that prevents access to the site during the day, so its best you email me. Please contact me at recruiting@lovelystruggle.com if you are interested.

Which version of FLASH/action script software are you using
    <signature removed by admin>