A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: The run for the best Presidential Comedian

The run for the best Presidential Comedian

Do you belong to the 47% who is living on government money or who don't pay any taxes? If so you are not on Romney's watch list, in case he is elected President.
    - The right of the People to create Flash movies shall not be infringed. -

Sure I am. I'm just on another watch list

Still trying to figure out if this is as bad as it appears. I've never seen a campaign for a nominated front runner go belly up overnight. The media will never portray it as anything but a neck and neck race just like they did with the last one. We wont really know how bad this was until November. Personally I want Romney to win so that the Republican party will finally have enough rope to hang themselves and hopefully then they will return to their core values instead of this freakish dictator spin.

This is the thing......
    People are dumb.

Fix News isn't covering the story. If your get your news from them only (and I know people who only trust Fox News) Then they wont believe it or haven't found out about it.

Some people think it's all about the "other guy" I've known some extremely conservative people who are on unemployment and or welfare and receiving food stamps who think it won't affect them if it gets cut it'll affect someone else.

I remember back in the late 70's there was a referendum on the ballot to increase the legal drinking age from 18 to 21. When the polls closed they did a survey. 90 percent of those 18~20 voted for the law. Why? Because they thought it would be grandfathered in and it wouldn't affect them. Guess what it did. I remember because I turned 18 the day the law was enacted.

Quote Originally Posted by Frets View Post
    I remember because I turned 18 the day the law was enacted.
    Well, that kept you sober??!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frets View Post
    I remember back in the late 70's there was a referendum on the ballot to increase the legal drinking age from 18 to 21. When the polls closed they did a survey. 90 percent of those 18~20 voted for the law. Why? Because they thought it would be grandfathered in and it wouldn't affect them. Guess what it did. I remember because I turned 18 the day the law was enacted.
    And here's the rub about that: The government requires you to register for selective service at 18. So they not only require you to die for your country if needed, but your expected be stone cold sober when you do. I got no problem expecting people to serve thier country, but good grief let them have a beer!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here in Germany you can have beer at 16 and everything else at 18.

Is there something else than beer? You can buy condoms at an earlier age.

Yea but I think in Germany beer is like one of the four food groups: vienersvitzle, saurkraut, beer and strudel.

Edit: you know what, I realize I derailed this post. 47% of us are just leaching from other posts.
    Last edited by rynoe; 09-24-2012 at 09:39 PM. Reason: my feet hurt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So who all is included in that 47%?

I can think of a few groups drawing "entitlements"...

• Military,ie: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard
    • People in Prison
    • Government workers, ie: Senate, Congress, Executive, Local, State, etc
    • Social Security recipients, all though I'm not really sure if you can count this one since most people have been paying into it their entire working life.
    • Unemployment recipients, again, I think you have to pay into this in order to get it.
    • Wellfare recipients

Not to mention all the money being sent to our so called "allies". I'm sure their are more groups, many more, but that's about all I can think of at the moment. Surely a very large group of people drawing from a well that is all but totally dried up. Grim prospects indeed for America.

Its really quite simple, and I'm shocked Mutt doesnt understand this, 100% of people are entitled to assistance from their government.

and there is a simple way to prove that.

If you call 9-1-1 and say that you are getting robbed, do you expect a police officer to come? If the answer is yes, then you think you are entitled to assistance.

Its really as simple as that.

What mutt doesnt seem to get is that while he and his out of touch friends say **** like "cant afford college? ask your parents for a loan" the majority of people's parents cant even afford their own **** let alone 10's of thousands of dollars to put into schooling.

Its a joke, and if he wins we are in deep **** long term.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

Yea but I think in Germany beer is like one of the four food groups: vienersvitzle, saurkraut, beer and strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by tejli007 View Post

>.>
    Last edited by rynoe; 10-19-2012 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Burned mouth on pizza
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]