A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [RESOLVED] How do you know when they are done reviewing your sound?

resolved [RESOLVED] How do you know when they are done reviewing your sound?

When uploading a sound effect here, how do you know they are done reviewing it? Do they send you a PM? E-mail?
    Nintendo Land!

Its been 2 and a half weeks and I have no answer as to when they are done reviewing my sounds....
    Nintendo Land!

I don't think anyone understands your question.

Post a link to where you submitted your sound effect.

Okay... I submitted it by clicking submissions then going to sound effects. Here is a link to what I used to submit it. And what I am asking for those who do not understand is this.
    Okay, so I went to submission's and made submitted some sound effects here. After I was done submitting them, It said they will shortly review it. Now what I am asking is HOW do I know they are done reviewing it. Its been 2 and a half weeks since I submitted it and I have gotten NO email or PM as to if they have reviewed it. I'm not sure if they even have reviewed it or not, and it just for some reason did not successfully pass the review...

Well, I hope you guys understand what I am asking. I just need to know, how to know they are done.
    Last edited by Airman2; 10-24-2012 at 04:20 PM.
    Nintendo Land!

I sent an email to the Editor in Chief.

I have a feeling that, that section of the site has long since been forgotten. I listened to several sound bites... The most current one I found was added in 2006... The others were even older.

Okay. Thanks. So seems this is mostly a forum site now then... Well, I guess this topic is "RESOLVED"!
    Nintendo Land!

The administrator PLANET does in fact review audio clips. If was sent a copy of the email I sent and it has a link to this thread. I have a feeling he'll chime in when he gets a chance.

Rejected

While we difinitly appreciate the effort and the attempt to share your work with the community, they have all been rejected. The submission terms to which you had to agree to in order to complete the submission process cleary states that "You are the sole author or permitted licensee of the Content and have the full power and authority, free of any rights of any nature whatsoever by any other person, to enter into this Agreement and to grant the rights, which are being granted by this Agreement."

The sound fx in question are all copywrited property of Nintendo and their affiliates.