A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: swf studio didnt go past first page

swf studio didnt go past first page

Hi northcode

i downloaded your swf studio free trial and compiled my swf project with it but when i ran it, it didn't go past the first page and all the buttons seemed to be disabled. why is this so?

Also how can i make my videos embedded in my flash application work when i place it on a cd or dvd for distribution, since the location the swf sees the videos changes when placed on a cd or dvd? how can i make your swf studio locate my videos in the cd/dvd when it is playing on another system?

thirdly, some of my customers use mac and windows xp but it seems your swf studio does not support these except windows 7.any solution to this?

fourtly, how do i make my flash/swf application using your swf studio to work on both 32 bits systems and 64 bits system?

I need to have these information before i can make purchase cos these are the facilities i need to make my application active and complete.

Awaiting your positive response.

thanks

ray.

hello

i am still expecting a response to this and in case anyone has an answer or a solution to these question, please send them across.

thanks in anticipation.

Lifetime Friend of Site Staff Northcode's Avatar
    I saw your email before I saw this. Just because I am a moderator here on FK doesn't make this the right place to post product specific support questions.
    When your swf2exe tool just HAS to work
    there's only one choice... SWF Studio

sorry about that. i was probably ignorant due to the urgency of my request.i have been able to solve all of them except making my flvs work with the projector

thanks

i am presently working on that.