A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash CS6 problem: a white blank screen with using SDK 3.7...

Hybrid View

Flash CS6 problem: a white blank screen with using SDK 3.7...

Hello,
    I developed an application for ios. And It's published on App Store. But when i want to update it, Apple rejected because of iPhone 5 Optimization.
    I updated flash version to CS6 and I upload air SDK 3.7. But when ı publish my project with ios sdk 3.4, it works great, but when i publish my project with ios sdk 3.7, it works and appears a white blank screen. It stays like that. But when i publish my app for Apple with ios sdk 3.4, it says: Invalid Binary. But i publish my app with ios sdk 3.7, It says: Your App waiting in review, but after review, it says: Your App has a bug, there is a only white blank screen.

How can i publish my App?

Hello,

I just encountered the same problem. I also updated to support iPhone 5 and upgraded to AIR SDK 3.7. It just shows a blank screen. When I build with 3.4 everything is fine!
    Were you able to publish your app on the AppStore?

Thanks for your help!

Hey,

I just found the solution to the issue: The problem was that I was loading external .swf Files without loading them into the same ApplicationDomain.I added the following code and now it works:

var _lc:LoaderContext = new LoaderContext(false, ApplicationDomain.currentDomain, null);
    _loader.load(_urlRequest, _lc);