A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Good company to register a .cn domain with?

Running Plodding & Limping SpockBert's Avatar

Good company to register a .cn domain with?

Hi

Hope this is the right forum to ask.

I need to buy a .cn domain and some hosting with it. Can anybody please recommend a suitable good domain registrar?

My usual registrars don't do .cn and from what I can see its a bit of a minefield with some scams going on so I'm a bit wary of using unfamiliar registrars.

If someone has experience in registering a .cn domain and can help that would be fantastic.

Thanks!

Where have you been?

Personally I won't touch a .cn Even if you get a reliable registrar that doesn't mean someone won't hijack your site. I would think it more desirable to get a .asia . Once you step into a .cn you step into Chinese regulation which is rarely uniform or secure. Hence GoDaddy stopping .cn registration.

Mike

Good company to register a .cn domain with?

Quote Originally Posted by SpockBert View Post
    Hi
    Hope this is the right forum to ask.
    I need to buy a .cn domain and some hosting with it. Can anybody please recommend a suitable good domain registrar?
    My usual registrars don't do .cn and from what I can see its a bit of a minefield with some scams going on so I'm a bit wary of using unfamiliar registrars.
    If someone has experience in registering a .cn domain and can help that would be fantastic.

Thanks!
    Hello SpockBert, pleasure to meet you here on FlashKit.

Sent you PM. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Helen Ho, COO

Hello
    I am in chinese,and i have worked in professional china or hongkong vps,web hosting and .cn domain.if you want to know,pls pm me.or you can google hostinginchina.com . Look forward to your message.

Jade