A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: What is with the page loads?

What is with the page loads?

Every time I enter a forum it seems to take an unreasonable amount of time for the page to load. Individual threads load relatively quickly.

Yes, I've logged out of FK, cleared my cookies and logged back in.

Mike

It's a known issue with an unknown solution... I just sent in a reminder.

You'll probably see a message about waiting for akbots.com at the bottom of your screen. The IT people are trying to track that down.

Hi,

I have noticed this for a while too, seems to have started since a certain 2 started posting frequently, perhaps I'm mistaken or barking up the wrong tree.

Hi,

Seems we are not the only ones with this annoying thing, happens on gamer sites and other places.

This one seems to have something http://forums.radioreference.com/for...fkbot-com.html

Fruitbeard might get the door prize of the year... From the link you posted:

Looks like there was some malicious Javascript interested into the title of an announcement thread just in the Ohio forums - we've removed it and will be reviewing additional items on how this occurred in the first place and to prevent it from happening again.
    We have an announcement thread with the same thing... I have since removed it... Seems to have fixed things for me... How about you guys??

Good morning,

It seems to have stopped at this end too and the forums load with ease again, happy I helped.