A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Video in pop-up doesn't work

Video in pop-up doesn't work

Hi,

Since this is my first post I'd like to thank everybody that can help me with this big problem.
    I made a ship handling simulator for the military. I used the Pano2vr software (basically a 360 degrees flash file). In this file I use two pop-up flash movies (swf) and in those flash movies I want to play several video files for educational purposes.
    Here's my problem and thus my question?

When I play the simulator and open the first pop-up I can watch the video files without problems but when I close the first pop-up and choose the second pop-up the video's don't work!
    Strangely enough when I open the pop-up's the other way around the problem remains the same. The pop-up which I open first works fine but when I open the second pop-up is doesn't work!!!
    I think that it has something to do with closing the flv player but I'm not sure and I don't know how to solve it.

Please help!!!

Has67

Angry Same problem here

I am also facing same problem. Glad to know that I am not alone in this boat.

M A Saiyed
    **Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Quote Originally Posted by Has67 View Post
    Hi,

Since this is my first post I'd like to thank everybody that can help me with this big problem.
    I made a ship handling simulator for the military. I used the Pano2vr software (basically a 360 degrees flash file). In this file I use two pop-up flash movies (swf) and in those flash movies I want to play several video files for educational purposes.
    Here's my problem and thus my question?

When I play the simulator and open the first pop-up I can watch the video files without problems but when I close the first pop-up and choose the second pop-up the video's don't work!
    Strangely enough when I open the pop-up's the other way around the problem remains the same. The pop-up which I open first works fine but when I open the second pop-up is doesn't work!!!
    I think that it has something to do with closing the flv player but I'm not sure and I don't know how to solve it.

Please help!!!

Has67