A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: AIR AS3 Native Extension Packaging Error

AIR AS3 Native Extension Packaging Error

Hey all,

Out of the blue (it seems) I’ve got any error with all my apps (some that I’ve not edited in months) when I attempt to package them using via command line. (tried AIR14.0 and AIR15.0)

I'm using the most of to date version of Milkman Games Game Center native extension (amongst other native extensions which have all been tested and working)

The error seems to appear when packaging for iOS and Android.

Error: C:\Users\AntB\Desktop\Workspace\native_extensions_ ane\._com.milkmangames.extensions.GameCenter.ane is not a valid ANE file.

I’ve checked and double checked the file path to the SWC in Flash Professional and the ANE path in the batch files (unsure why this is showing with the \._com. as the extension name is \com.

Any ideas on this as I’m so sure that I’ve not made any changes to these files in a long while.

Thanks in advance.

Managed to fix this eventually. It seems that in the folder in which I keep my ANE files the command line during packaging created a temporary file and name it ._com.milkmangames.extensions.GameCenter.ane. To add to this it was a hidden file. 4 hours of my life gone