A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Anyone here who has tried using Rogaine?

Anyone here who has tried using Rogaine?

Hello, does anyone here have experience using rogaine. Its not for me, its for my bro. He has not tried it yet and I don't want to recommend unless I get more info. So far, I've researched online and seems to be getting a lot of conflicting views.

Does he really need to use it? have you tried using natural remedies? Better ask a hair expert before using anything, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by mewdewberry View Post
    Does he really need to use it? have you tried using natural remedies? Better ask a hair expert before using anything, it's better to be safe than sorry.
    He already tried using aloe vera and some herbal concoction with ginseng. How about Bosley? We've read some good reviews about them. My brother is thinking between the too.

Does he know the exact reason of his hair loss? Better consult a doctor first so he can be given the right treatment.

Banned
    really better consult a doctor

Bosley specializes in hair transplantation it might be a drastic move for your friend.

StayingOccupied
    If you keep using it you can basically keep what you have and not lose much more.... But you can never stop or it'll go away. I just let it go and started buzzing.