Hey guys,

For my school project I developed Flex app. There is datagrid component, binded to a data provider as <mxataGrid id="dgTextContent" x="9" y="4" width="651" height="176" dataProvider="{getRecord.lastResult.rss.channel}">
I use an HTTPService as follow: <mx:HTTPService id="postRecord" url="postRecord.php" method="POST" contentType="application/x-www-form-urlencoded" resultFormat="text" result="addRecordMsg(event)">
<mx:request>
<number>{number.text}</number>
<content>{content.text}</content>
</mx:request>
</mx:HTTPService>

I have a button <mx:Button id="addRecordBtn" x="156" y="463" label="add" click="postRecord.send(), getRecord.send()"/> for adding new record in the data base via postRecord.php script. So,in fact, it works(i checked via phpMyadmin records in the table) , but there is a small annoying problem with displaing new data on the datagrid visual control. The new added data are not displayed after inserting. When i switch between the states in my app and come back to the current state - the magic appears - data are displayed! Here is my question: How could i avoid this situation to switch between states or hitting update button few times to refresh newly added data?
Thanks in advance