A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Crisp android fonts

Crisp android fonts

Anyone have a good configuration between anti-alias/bitmap-text and font to show crisp text on an android?

Im used to bitmap text + raavi on pc and it shows up great, on android not so good, so i try anti alias for animation and its (alright), nothing big just give a good opinion on your setup.
    When I answer questions I wonder... are you going to bring something that will cost the world with that program or are you creating something that will make the world more efficient and spend less.

Hi,

I use Anti-alias for readability.
    I also think that TLF text looks better, lots more playability too.

Thanks
    When I answer questions I wonder... are you going to bring something that will cost the world with that program or are you creating something that will make the world more efficient and spend less.

Hi,

Of course when using TLF text you would want to use MERGE INTO CODE rather than using RSL , you find it in setting.

Thanks fruit heres android test of indo castles for android it doesnt have all the pc features yet but i got depth management down with childindexes with some practice and I ported tonypa's as2 version of a* pathfinding to as3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCWIMIaZH2w

endess map for indocastles android version added today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaDG7_5_Qxs