A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: adobe air bug?

adobe air bug?

Hi I have a serversocket I am using, when I listen for a clientsocket disconnected when hosted on android I cant get e.currentTarget.remoteAddress
    but on pc I can get a value for e.currentTarget.remoteAddress any work arounds?
    The landscapers are destroying the peace of the roaches and they are multiplying up above

I found a good work around for now, its too loop through all the clients and see which one is not bound.
    The landscapers are destroying the peace of the roaches and they are multiplying up above

connected*

Looks like they fixed the bug for air 32+ when testing air 33.

Actually the bug still exists on the old android 4.4 version I tested it on (kitkat). lgms232. So AIR didnt fix it, what fixed the issue was a newer android version. So I can tell you on android 8.1.0 (oreo) and onward you shouldn't have a problem hosting on androids.

So if you get a bulk set of androids to host with air, I wouldnt go with any version less than 8.1.0 unless you want to do the cpu intensive "loop trick" I do.
    Last edited by Alloy Bacon; 08-01-2020 at 10:58 PM.