A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some one selling an app?

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar

Some one selling an app?

Any cool apps from a flashkitter? I will buy

Woah, you're still alive here? I just stumbled upon this forum searching for something and kinda got stuck in a nostalgia trip reminiscing with the great times! This site used to be sooo fun and a great learning experience for me. Really sucks how Flash just got "dumped" after the 2010s. I will never forget my Flash roots. What's up with you though lately? Are you trying to buy app ideas ?
    I am back, guys ... and finally 18 :P

BRING BACK THE OLD DESIGN!! OR AT LEAST FIX THE AS TAGS

Hello, yeah I am still here, you got here with this site? http://www.stumbleupon.com, yeah html5, I have been selling and buying some ios apps, still working on my iso game, and no I don't want ideas for now I'd just like to try out any of your apps.

Yo, nope, not that site, I just used that phrase, I didn't mean the website lool :P Woah, is there any profit in selling and buying apps? Dude, I'm still waiting on that iso game, when's it gonna be released??

lol xD and yeah if you can get in a team of 4 and with full knowledge of the air sdk + 1 advertiser that can go talk to people and also ad online you can definately all eat good, and not sure i'll let you know

I have a great idea for an app!
    I just started trying to figure out how to make it.
    Got android studio installed, but kinda stuck at that point and haven't had time to work on it.

If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. Carl Sagan

Nice want to tell me it, I dont build other peoples dreams its all yours..
    Let us know if you need help.
    android studio [as] and swift [swf] I think they both mean go to flash

I'm wanting to build a face tracking app that will display an adjustable overlay over a certain part of the face for a specific reason that I don't want to give away to everyone.
    I've searched and couldn't find another app designed for the same purpose.

If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. Carl Sagan

Ok, I made something similar to that but the graphic following the camera would shake alot and I didn't finish it but I can give you some of the code you might need but ask on a different thread and section of the forum, without giving you code I can tell you, you need to set a point and on that point you store its pixel value, and than to keep tracking it you need to keep searching that area of the image for the same color but with an offset, like its never going to be the same exact color any more when the camera moves its going to change by like lets say 1000 so you keep checking for that original color and still allow it to be off by 1000, could be more depending on camera quality. My idea was to make a virtual reality setting but I doubt I will be doing that for a while
    Last edited by AS3.0; 05-04-2017 at 01:28 PM.

taco alloy.
    can you show example of what you did pleese.
    you say build app like man post before but he never say what so how can you build.
    yes. need see you code file as descriptin not make sense. x

This section of forum says no technical questions so im not posting code here

That may work for this application, the user will want to hold their face still while using this.
    I've got the Android studio installed and updated by I can't get the virtual Android device to run, it locks up. I also installed the Google face tracking example but haven't looked at it since I can't get the virtual device going.
    But I've been in an abusive relationship with an alcoholic for the last couple of years, real time killer. I'm partially paralyzed from a bicycle wreck a few years ago, a couple of days ago my girlfriend attacked me while she was drunk, knocked me down and re broke my neck. She's in jail now.

Yeah it should work, right nows actually a good time to start those types of applications because its still early in that area of software, alot of people are going to want applications that track like that soon, Im hoping that windows, apple & google upgrade those 3 axis gyroscopes to 6 axis so we can have some full global motions, And wow are you still going to date her after what shes done, She did quite some damage, How long she in for
    Last edited by AS3.0; 05-04-2017 at 10:15 PM.

I'm not taking her back. We've been off and on for 6 years but she went too far this time. I filed an epo against her so she has to stay away. I don't know how long she'll be in, I don't think anyone will bail her out and she was already on probation for totaling one of my cars while drunk driving a year ago. I've been paying her fine for wrecking my car for a year now just because it would be cheaper than bailing her out for nor paying.

But I should have a lot more free time and money now.

nice

allloy. why you not just post all you codes an ideas in " flash for mobile devices section ".
    many us want see and test yor wonderful codes
    you allowed post codes there. po po

@Alloy Bacon: nice ideas, glad to see you're doing great and still staying faithful to Flash as always

@random25: woah, that's a lot of unrelated personal info, but I'm in shock, that's horrible! I hope you finally get the peace of mind you deserve! Also, don't use the built-in virtual machine in Android Studio, it sucks big time. Download a much faster 3rd party simulator, Genymotion

well his usernames random so I guess hes random, yeah prid any more newgrounds games?

dezoid im not saying I type perfect but are you looking to be a programmer or a programmar :P

random, wow 6 years of taking **** from her while there are over 3 billion females? that's insane.
    who is this? a word of friendly advice: FFS stop using AS2